You are here
The Baby Day: Step 9 (LITERACY LAND)
Original title eBook: The Baby Day: Step 9 (LITERACY LAND)
Publisher: Longman (4 May 2001)
By: Jenny Alexander (Author)
- Ensures children progress at the right pace with supportive, gradual progression through carefully graded steps.
- Provides engaging humour and lively fiction plots provided by top authors and illustrators enhance excellence and enjoyment in teaching and learning.
- Includes varied fiction styles are introduced through fantasy, cliff-hanger, adventure and novelty format titles to motivate and maintain attention.
- Promotes valuable awareness of community and citizenship as Story Street is modelled round a contemporary multi-cultural community and many titles are ideal for teaching citizenship and PSHE including issues that range from conservation to bullying.
- Specific assessment activities to help teachers monitor childrenâ€™:s reading progress and simple integration of assessment for learning throughout Story Street Teacherâ€™:s Notes ensure childrenâ€™:s reading and writing skills progress at word, sentence and text level.
- Accessible Teaching Notes and Activity sheets ensure teachers, teaching assistants and parents are all able to contribute to teaching and learning with simple integration of assessment for learning
- Covers ICT and literacy with vibrant talking books, author video clips and activities on CDROM for ages 5-7.
Read online or download a free e-book The Baby Day: Step 9 (LITERACY LAND), from the category Reference